Kedai Buku Online

Sunday, February 24

Les Miserables - I Dreamed A Dream

I dreamed a dream in times gone by  
When hope was high And life worth living 
 I dreamed that love would never die 
I dreamed that God would be forgiving  
Then I was young and unafraid  
And dreams were made and used and wasted  
There was no ransom to be paid  

No song unsung No wine untasted
But the tigers come at night 
With their voices soft as thunder  
As they tear your hope apart  
And they turn your dream to shame

And still I dream he'll come to me  
That we'll live the years together  
But there are dreams that cannot be  
And there are storms we cannot weather  

I had a dream my life would be 
So different from this hell I'm living  
So different now from what it seemed  
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed

Share:

5 comments:

  1. I have a dream... Actually, many dreams.... But I know, not all my dreams can be achieved... Yet, I still believe that I can reach all of them.. Of course with Allah's help, and lots of efforts... InsyaAllah....

    p/s: May all your dreams come true... Amiinn... (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi takpe SE tahu lagu I Dreamed A Dream lagi sedap dari lagu I believe ..Terima Kasih :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, tapi saya tak minat lagu ni... Sori ye SE... Huhuuu.... >__<

    ReplyDelete
  4. takpe. satu pon tak berkaitan awak pun. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sama2 kasih...Emm, lirik dia hnya SE je yg tahu kan... And Susan Boyle, she's really a good singer... \(^__^)/

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post

BAGAIMANA BERURUSAN CIRI-CIRI KESELAMATAN GITULAH

PELAWAT

Search This Blog

ARCHIVE

My Blog List

KOMEN KOMEN KOMEN BILA-BILA MASA SAHAJA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Blog Archive